This course introduces students to the principles, techniques and materials used in photography. The course has a high practical content and students are taken through directed activities to develop basic skills and techniques.
The course provides students with the opportunity to develop skills indigital techniques:
- Develop communication techniques used in photography;
- An introduction to digital cameras and computer manipulation software.
- Use basic photographic equipment to take photographs.
- Explore practical ways to store and share images.
- Introduction to DSLR cameras